Updated: March 18, 2022
Safety is our number one priority for all guests attending Immersive Van Gogh in Toronto. Having welcomed over 200,000 patrons since Immersive ArtSpace opened in Toronto, we’re proud to be operating an experience where it is safe to go.
Per the announcement from the Ontario Government on March 9, 2022, effective March 21, 2022 masks and face coverings are no longer mandatory in our exhibit space. Physical distancing is encouraged in our public spaces, especially in lines and in restrooms.
To ensure your safety, and based on guidance from the Province of Ontario and City of Toronto, and other government agencies, our exhibition will operate with enhanced safety measures including:
– Touchless hand sanitization stations placed throughout the venue
– Contactless payment encouraged throughout the venue
– Floor markings throughout the venue to assist in the six-foot social distancing limit
– Enhanced, regular cleaning throughout the day on each floor
– Contact tracing for all staff and guests
Thanks for your patience and understanding during these challenging times. We will continue to closely monitor the situation daily, and adjust our safety measures accordingly. If you have any other questions, please contact us at email@example.com